482 total views, 1 views today
Here is a new idea recipe that combines freshness and gluttony: a salad of rice with bacon and vegetables. You can enjoy it hot (preferably) or cold, according to your tastes. The mixture of colors on your plate will put you in an appetite, I’m sure!
To prepare the recipe, you will need:
- a saucepan
- a wok (or a large frying pan)
- an economist
- FOR: 4 people
- PREPARATION TIME : 10 minutes
- COOKING TIME : 15 minutes
- READY IN: 25 minutes
- 1 courgette
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 150 g canned peas
- 200 g half-full rice
- 250 g bacon
- Peel the zucchini. Use a thrifty to cut into very thin strips, then cut each slice into four.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Cut the red pepper in half, remove the white parts and seeds. Cut thin slides, then cut each slice again into small dice.
- Boil salt water in a saucepan, then dip the rice. Cook the rice at the time indicated on the package.
- Meanwhile, brown the bacon in a wok for 3 to 4 minutes. Once cooked thoroughly, set aside. With the remaining cooking juice, cook the vegetables for a few minutes: onion, bell pepper, zucchini. Stir from time to time.
- Once the vegetables are cooked (they must still be slightly crunchy), pour the rice into the wok. Add the peas and the bacon. Make “jump” for a few seconds.
- Mix. It’s ready !.