8 total views, 1 views today
Do you want to do tourism in France ? Here are all the departments of this beautiful France that will guide you to our travel diaries: itineraries of visits, places to discover, local gastronomy and unusual accommodations for your next weekend in France
What to visit in the regions of France?
- Bas-Rhin : Hiking in the Vosges, the delicious wines of Alsace, the city of Strasbourg, Christmas markets, sauerkraut and Flammekueche.
- Haut-Rhin : Colmar the capital of Alsace wine, the heritage of the small towns of Alsace, foie gras and pinot gris, winstubs (places of Alsatian gastronomy, ancestor of the tavern)
- Visit the Gironde : The vineyards of Saint-Emilion, the oysters of Cap Ferret or the Bassin d’Arcachon, the beautiful city of Bordeaux and the bicycle rides.
- Pyrénées-Atlantiques : The discovery of the Basque Country, ham and Bayonne festivals, surfing in Biarritz, the beach of Guétary, the mountains of the Pyrenees.
- Visiting the Landes : Surfing in Biscarosse and Hossegor, the Pilat dune, duck breast and foie gras, armagnac and flamenco in Mont de Marsan.
- Dordogne : The cave of Lascaux and the numerous prehistoric sites, magnificent villages stuck in the rocks, Sarlat, canoeing, South-West cuisine (truffles, walnut wine, Périgord strawberry).
- Lot-et-Garonne : The beautiful villages of France ( Monflanquin and Pujols) and its superb castles ( Duras) , the prunes of Agen, and the Valley of the Led.
- Puy-de-Dôme : The Puy volcanoes chain, the numerous natural parks for hiking, volcanic lakes, Auvergne cheeses, history and religious sites, Roman art.
- Cantal : The cheese, the viaduct of Garabit, the village of Salers and the cheese of the same name, the Puy Mary (higher volcano of the solid mass of Auvergne).
- Allier : The town of Vichy and its famous sweets, the history of the Bourbons, the Charolais beef, the pump with the grattons and the bocage Bourbonnais.
- Haute-Loire : The town of Puy en Velay and its 3 monuments on volcanic peaks, hiking in the Velay, verbena liqueur, lentils.
- Channel : Visit of Mont Saint Michel, the islands of Jersey and Guernsey, the landing beaches, the American military cemetery, the Caen memorial and the visit of Caen.
- Calvados : Calva, Falaise country, Normandy farmland and Pays d’Auge, the city of Caen, the zoo of Cerza, the cliff of the Black Cows.
- Orne : The national pine stud, the camembert , the Suisse Normande.
- Côte-d’Or : The city of Dijon and Alesia, the relay of Bernard Loiseau, the snails and the good wine of Burgundy.
- Saône-et-Loire : The abbey of Cluny, the town of Macon, the Moulin d’Hauterive, the castle of Comartin.
- Yonne : The city of Tonnerre, the wine of Chabli, Vézelay (classified in the patrimony of the UNESCO), the castle of Guédelon.
- Nièvre : The Morvan nature park, the Nivernais canal, the Lac des Settons, the castle of Bazoches.
- Finistère : Pointe du Raz, the artichoke of Brittany, Pont l’Abbé, Château du Taureau.
- Morbihan : Belle Ile en Mer, the alignments of Carnac, the galettes pure butter, the andouille of Guéméné, the almost island of Quibéron.
- Ille-et-Vilaine : The forest of Brocéliande, Saint Malo, the oyster of Cancale, Saint Servan sur Mer.
- Côtes-d’Armor : The valley of the Rance, Coast of pink granite, the Abbey of Bauport.
- Loir-et-Cher : The Loire Valley and its castles, the castle of Chambord, or Chenonceau, tart tatin,
- Indre-et-Loire : Castle of Langeais and Amboise, the town of Tour, the wines of Touraine, the garden of Villandry.
- Loiret : Benedictine Abbey of Fleury, the castle of Sully, the city of Orléans.
- Indre : The regional park of Brenne, castle of Bouchet, the town of Bourges and its swamp, the wine of Quincy, patée Berrichon
- Cher : The town of Sancerre and its famous wine, Dun on Auron, the dung of Chavignol, the town of Vierzon.
- Ardennes , Marne , Haute-Marne , Aube : Champagne and its vineyards, Ardennes ham, Reims cathedral, Saint-Rémi basilica, the history of the Kings of France, Lake Der.
- Corse-du-Sud and Upper Corsica : Bastia, Ile Rousse, Corte, Cap Corse , hiking in the Asco Valley, Bonifacio , calanques of Piana, Calvi and its citadel, Porto Vecchio , Ajaccio, Propriono , Cargèse, Corsican delicatessen, and the beaches of South Corsica .
- Doubs : The Vauban fortifications of Besançon, the Poudrey Gorge, the absinthe, the Morteau sausage, the Oselle cave.
- Jura : The waterfalls of the Hérisson and Lake Chalain, Lons-le-Saunier, Dole, Chalon Castle, Little Mountain, Rousses station, county, morbier and fondue.
- Haute-Saône : The castle of Villersexel and St-Loup-Nantouard, the town of Vesoul, the fort of Mont Vaudois, the Vosges mountains, the Marquise Farm and its Bison of Canada.